Allow the following program from an unknown publisher
You can solve this error reporting problem by trying one of the solutions we have developed for you.
How do I correct an error regarding the authorizations of an unknown program editor?
- Restore the file register
- Carry out a full system analysis
- Changing UAC settings on the control panel
- Create an advanced keyboard shortcut to bypass the UAC.
1. Restoring registry files
- Type cmd in the search bar on the home screen.
- Right-click on the command line and choose Run as Administrator.
- Now type sfc /scannow and press Enter..
- Wait until the scan is complete and restart the computer. All damaged files are restored on restart.
As you can imagine, the mentioned error message can be caused by a corrupted registry file in the system. This corruption manipulates the data in the registry file of the program and causes an error message.
For more information on the best tools you can use to recover damaged files, see this list.
2. Perform a complete analysis of the system
- Type Window Defender in the search field of the main screen and start the tool.
- Select the shield icon in the left pane of the program.
- Open the scan settings and select the advanced scanning option.
- Select the Full Analysis check box to perform a full system analysis.
Do you want a powerful and reliable antivirus program? This is our best choice!
3. Changing UAC settings in control panel
- Go to the control panel.
- Locate the system and security and click on Action Center.
- In the left-hand box, select Edit User Account Control Settings.
- Slide the scroll button to never warn.
- Finally, click OK and run the program again.
User Account Control (UAC) is a security feature that warns you before making any changes to your Windows computer. These notifications appear when you want to run certain programs that require administrator privileges or when the program you run does not have a valid root certificate authority. To avoid this error message, you may need to disable messages in the UAC settings.
Pay attention: By disabling UAC, potentially malicious applications can make changes to your PC. Make sure you have a strong and active antivirus program before trying this solution.
4. Create a comprehensive shortcut to bypass UAC.
- Type in the search field on the Programming Tasks home page and press the Enter key.
- On the Actions tab, click the Create Task button.
- In the General tab, give the task a name of your choice (preferably a name that you can identify with the program in question).
- Check the Run box with the highest rights.
- Click on the Action tab and then click New.
- Navigate to the corresponding program folder.
- Click on the Preferences tab and select the Allow on Demand task to run and select OK.
- Then right-click on the desktop and choose New > Shortcut.
- In the shortcut creation wizard, type: schtasks /run /TN job name.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions to complete the link.
- Right click on the new shortcut, go to the Properties icon and change it.
- Select the desired icon and press OK.
Pay attention: Once you have completed these steps, double-click the shortcut to start the program. This procedure bypasses the error message.
One of the above solutions will fix the error message Would you like to allow the next program from an unknown editor to make changes on this computer? on your Windows computer.
Comment below if you have additional solutions that you have successfully used to correct this error.
Do you still have a problem? Fix them with these tools:
This software corrects common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware errors, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance.
Troubleshoot PC problems and remove viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download this much appreciated PC recovery tool from TrustPilot.com (you can download it from this page).
- Click the Start scan button to scan for Windows issues that may cause PC problems.
- Click on Restore All to solve problems related to patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s comments : This article was originally published in October 2017 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
bypass unknown publisher windows 10,zoom unknown publisher,windows defender unknown publisher,disable unknown publisher warning '' – windows 10,do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer yes or no,do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device only option is no,uac unknown publisher message,do you want to allow this app to make changes windows 10,what is an unknown publisher on a download,how to install drivers from an unknown publisher