Windows Explorer Error : Error corrected : The main reason for Windows Explorer crashing is that Windows files are corrupted and can have various causes, such as malware infection, corrupted registry files, incompatible drivers, etc. However, this error is very frustrating because many programs that match Windows Explorer do not work.
Windows Explorer Error (solution)
When running Windows, you may get the following error message: Windows Explorer no longer works. Restart window
Windows Explorer no longer works INSPECTORY
Windows Explorer is a file management application that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to access the files on your hard drive.
Windows Explorer makes it easy to browse your hard drive and check the contents of folders and subfolders. Windows Explorer starts automatically when you start a Windows session.
It is used to copy, move, delete, rename or search files and folders. So it can be very frustrating to work with Windows if Windows Explorer keeps crashing.
Let’s take a look at the general reasons why Windows Explorer doesn’t work anymore:
- System files may be damaged or out of date.
- Virus or malignant system infection
- Obsolete screen guides
- Incompatible drivers that cause conflicts with Windows
- poor RAM
Now that we’ve learned this, it’s time to see how we can fix the bug, and maybe even fix it. But as you can see, there is no reason why this error can occur, so we will list all possible solutions to correct the error.
Windows Explorer bug fixed Bug that prevented 2020 from working
Make sure you create a recovery point in case something goes wrong.
Method 1: Running the System File Checker (SFC) and Disk Checker (CHKDSK)
1 Press the Windows + X key and then the command line (Admin).
Command line with administrative duties 11
2 Now type the following in cmd and press Enter
Sfc / scan sfc / scan sfc / scan offbootdir = c : / offwindir = c : Windows
SFC scan now command line 4
3 Wait for the above process to complete and then restart the computer when the process is complete.
4. Then start the CHKDSK from here. Check the disc utility (CHKDSK) to correct errors in the file system.
5.End the process described above and restart the computer to save the changes.
Method 2: CCleaner Start-up and Malicious Winnings
Run a complete virus scan to make sure your computer is safe. It also introduces CCleaner and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Maybe you’re interested in this: The default gateway is not available [fixed].
1. Download and install CCleaner and Malwarebytes
2. Run malicious bytes and let it scan your system for malicious files.
3 If a malicious program is found, it will be removed automatically.
4 Now run CCleaner and under the Cleaner section of the Windows tab we recommend that you check the following options that should be removed:
Cleaning agents Cleaning agents 8
If you are sure that the correct points are marked, simply press Run Cleaner and let CCleaner start your course.
(6) To clean the system, select the Registry tab and make sure the following checkbox is selected
Register cleaner 8
7 Select Scan for Problem and have CCleaner scan it, then click Solve selected problems.
8 At the request of the CCleaner : Do you want to save changes in the registry? Pick yes.
When the backup is complete, select Correct all selected problems.
If you restart your computer, you may be able to solve the problem that caused Windows Explorer to shut down.
Method 3: Graphics Card Driver Update
Update your graphics card drivers from the NVIDIA website (or the manufacturer’s website). If you have problems updating drivers, please click here.
Nvidia driver manual update if the GeForce experience does not work
Sometimes it seems that Fix-Windows-Explorer accidentally stops working, but if that is not the case, go to the next step.
Method 4: Making clean shoes
1 Press the Windows + R key, then type MSConfig and press the System Setup key.
2.In the General tab, select the Selective startup option and make sure that the Load startup products option is not highlighted below.
Check system configurationStart loading network example 2
3. Click the Services tab and select the Hide all Microsoft Services checkbox.
Hide all Microsoft 2 services
4. Then click Disable All, which will disable all other remaining services.
5. Restart the computer and check if the problem persists.
6 Once the problem is resolved, it is likely to be caused by third-party software. To focus on specific software, you must simultaneously activate the service group (see steps above) and then restart the computer. Continue until you find the service group that is causing the error, then check the services in that group one by one until you find the one that is causing the problem.
6. After troubleshooting is completed, cancel the above steps (select Normal Start in step 2) to start the PC in normal mode.
Maybe you’re interested in this: Install Windows 10 as the default operating system when double booting Ubuntu
Method 5: DISM production (maintenance and management of staging images)
1 Press the Windows + X key and select the command line (Admin).
Command Line Manager 1 11
2. Type the following command in cmd and press Enter :
DISM / Online / Pure image / Restoring health
cmd Rehabilitation of health services 3
2 Press the Enter key to execute the above command and wait for the process to complete, which normally takes 15 to 20 minutes.
NOTE : If the above command does not work, try the following: Desm / Photo : C : Noffline / Clean image / Restoring health / Source: c : N-mounting window Desm / Online / Clean image / Health restoration / Source : c: | window mounting / LimitAccess
3. After the process is complete, restart the computer.
Method 6: Disable right-click context menu Items
When you install the program or application on Windows, add an entry to the context menu by right-clicking. These elements are called hull extensions. If you now add something that conflicts with Windows, Windows Explorer can certainly get stuck. Since the shell extension is part of Windows Explorer, any damaged program can easily lead to the accidental shutdown of Windows Explorer.
1 To check which of these programs fails, you must now download a third-party software program called ShexExView.
2. Double click on the shexview.exe application in the zip file to launch it 3. Click on the zip file. Wait a minute, because it takes a while to gather information about shell extensions at first startup.
3 Now click Options and then click Hide All Microsoft Extensions.
Click Hide All Microsoft Extensions in ShellExView
4 Now press Ctrl + A to select them all and press the red button in the upper left corner.
Click on the red dot all elements in the shell extensions Click on the red dot all elements in the shell extensions
When prompted to confirm, press Yes.
Select yes when prompted to disable the selected items.
6. When the problem is solved, i.e. a problem with one of the shell extensions, but to find out which one it is, you have to activate it by selecting it and pressing the green button in the upper right corner. If an error occurs after you enable a particular Windows Explorer shell extension, you should disable that particular extension, or better yet, remove it from your system.
Method 7: Deactivating sketches
1 Press the Windows + E key combination on your keyboard and the file explorer starts.
2. On the ribbon, go to the View tab, click Options, and then click Change Folder and Search Options.
Changing folder and search parameters 1
3. In the folder options, select the View tab and switch this option Always show icons, never thumbnails.
Maybe you’re interested in this: Removing Microsoft’s essential security features in Windows 10
Icons always visible, never sketch
4. Restart the system and hope your problem is now solved.
Method 8: WindowsMemory Diagnosis
1. On the Windows search bar, enter Memory and select Windows Memory Diagnostics.
2) In the displayed options, select Restart now and check if there are any problems.
Start window memory diagnosis 1
3.then restart Windows to check for possible memory errors and hopefully show why Windows Explorer is no longer working.
4. Restart the computer and check if the problem has been solved.
If the problem is still not solved, run Memtest86, which you will find in this kernel security check error message.
Method 9: Run the Windows BSOD Troubleshooting Tool (only available after the Windows 10 Anniversary Update)
Type Troubleshoot in the Windows search box and tap Troubleshoot.
2. Then click Hardware and Sound and select Windows Blue Screen.
Blue screen for resolving hardware and sound problems
3 Now click on the Advanced button and make sure that the Apply Repair automatically option is selected.
Apply repair automatically in the blue screen Fatal Error Correction
4 Click on the Next button and let the process end.
5. Reboot the computer, which should be able to diagnose that Windows Explorer has been accidentally turned off.
Method 10: Attempting to restore the system to working order
To correct the Windows Explorer error, you may need to use the System Restore feature to restore your computer’s previous working hours.
Method 11: Repairing windows 10
This method is the last resort, because if nothing works, it will certainly solve all your computer problems. Restore Install only with the built-in update to solve system problems without deleting the user data in the system. So follow this article to see how easy it is to restore Windows 10.
So, my friends, that’s all, you have managed to fix the fact that Windows Explorer accidentally stops working, but if you still have questions about this tutorial, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Don’t forget to bookmark and visit.comevery day because you will find the latest Android games, Mod Apk and ETC apps that we will update daily.
has stopped working windows 7 fix,windows explorer is restarting,windows 8.1 file explorer not responding,explorer not loading windows 7,file explorer won't open windows 7,windows explorer not responding windows 10,windows explorer fixer,faulting module name: thumbcache dll,windows has stopped working meme,explorer.exe stops responding,firefox windows explorer has stopped working,cmd.exe stopped working,cpwin exe has stopped working,what is dmilnfo,file explorer not responding 2020,windows explorer has how many panes,windows explorer is not responding windows 7,windows explorer has stopped working cannot open anything windows 7,windows explorer has stopped working can't click anything,windows explorer has stopped working black screen windows 7,windows explorer has stopped working even in safe mode,windows explorer has stopped working when copying files,windows explorer not responding on startup