Fixing Overwatch Could Not Locate Resources (0xE00300E0) Error
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
There is a resource bug in Overwatch that is causing player-specific issues in the PC version of the game. This problem occurs when a player tries to run a game application, resulting in an error that affects the game in some way.
Surveillance couldn’t find the source bug. This only affects the game itself, not the Battle.net application. Many users simply report this problem occurring from time to time. Let’s take a look at why this update is happening, what it means and what you can do now.
Common error in Overwatch – Resources not found (0xE00300E0). If you encounter this error while trying to play the game, don’t worry. You can use one of the following methods to correct the error.
We have compiled these methods to help you fix the error. You don’t have to try them all. Keep working until you find a solution that works for you.
Reset the game.
This worked for many of our users, and reset the game for the Blizzard client. That’s why:
January 2021 Updated:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from having problems:
- Step 1 : Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
- Close down the Blizzard client.
- Copy the Overwatch installation files to another folder.
- Delete the original installation folder of the game.
- Start the Blizzard client and download the game.
- About 30 seconds after the Get to Download startup change, the download stops and the client closes completely.
- Now paste the Overwatch installation files into the folder where you specified to download the game.
- Once the copy is complete, delete the Overwatch.exe and OverwatchLauncher.exe files.
- Open the Blizzard client again and continue the download.
- The download takes about 2 to 3 minutes to reach 100%.
- Then start the game and see if the error is still present.
Reinstall Overwatch via the Blizzard Battle.net application.
To fix the source error, you can try reinstalling Overwatch via Battle.net. Proceed as follows:
- Close the Blizzard Battle.net application.
- Find the Overwatch folder and move it to your desktop:
- Click Monitor in the left pane and Options in the right pane.
- Select View in Explorer from the drop-down menu to locate the Surveillance folder.
- Put the folder on the desk.
- Try reinstalling the game and complete the installation :
- Click Settings and select Delete Set to delete the set.
- To reinstall, select Install on the Overwatch tab. Wait until the status changes from Recover to Download and the word Read is grayed out, then complete the installation.
- Close the Blizzard Battle.net application.
- Move the Overwatch folder from your desk to where you found it.
- Open the Overwatch folder and delete the Launcher.exe and Overwatch.exe files. To delete it, right click on the file and select Delete.
- Restart the Blizzard Battle.net application.
- Stop the installation. The status bar changes to 100% and the Initialize option appears. The problem should then disappear.
Replace executable files
It is possible that the executables used to run the game have become corrupted, preventing the Blizzard client from running the game. So, at this point, we will remove it and replace it with the Blizzard client.
- Right-click on the Overwatch shortcut on your desktop and select Open File Location, or type Overwatch into the Windows search bar. Right click on the icon and select Open File Location.
- Delete the files OverwatchLauncher.exe and Overwatch.exe in the folder where the game is installed.
- Open the Blizzard client and click on Games.
- Click on the monitor icon in the right pane.
- Click the Options button in the top left corner.
- Select Scan and Repair from the list of available options.
- When a message appears, click Start Scan.
- The launcher will now automatically replace the two executables.
- Depending on your PC, startup may take some time.
- When you’re done, try starting the game and see if the error persists.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware repair. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification in network design and troubleshooting.
overwatch locate the game,blizzard scan and repair,Privacy settings,How Search works,overwatch could not locate resources reddit,blizzard scan and repair not working,how to fix blizzard error,how to fix overwatch,overwatch bug forum,overwatch pc