Gdi32full.dll is missing (or was not found) error
The program automatically scans your PC and lists the outdated drivers it finds.
You can then click the Update button next to each item, or you can choose to update the drivers as a whole.
Prevent Windows system errors and keep your important software in perfect condition by updating all drivers with DriverFix.
2. Use third-party repair software
An easy solution to this problem would be to simply replace the DLL file, but this is not as easy as it sounds. Indeed, you can’t just take a file from any site and copy it into your program.
DLL files most likely contain malware, and if you just install them on your computer, you are playing the intruder’s game.
It is much safer and faster to use specialized software for this task, especially since it is extremely easy to use.
DLLs and Registries are valuable data libraries that Windows uses to function properly.
As a result, damaged or missing DLLs or registry keys can be a major cause of crashes, lockups and error messages, and even prevent you from running Windows software and functionality in general.
Unfortunately, registries and DLLs are piles of data that are difficult for even advanced users to configure properly without advice or even help from Microsoft.
Moreover, restarting the Windows operating system is one of the few really effective solutions to correct these errors, but this solution has too many drawbacks.
To avoid all this, you can always turn to third-party automated solutions, and few are as good as Restoro. It automates almost every aspect of the PC repair process, from scanning to the actual repair.
Follow this short guide to find out how to restore your PC’s optimal performance with Restoro :
- Download and install Restoro
- Start Restoro
- Restoro is now collecting data about your PC.
- Wait until it finds issues with system stability and possible malware infections.
- Once the scan is complete, Restoro will show you an overview of the current status of your PC.
- Click on Start recovery.
- Restoro will now start downloading and replacing the damaged registries, DLLs and other corrupted files found during the scan.
- This is made possible by online libraries that are used for comparison and replace damaged data with their functional equivalent.
- Restart your PC for all changes to take effect.
Now your computer should be working fine and you won’t have to worry about slow response times, BSoD errors or anything like that.
Disclaimer : Some specific actions require this program to be updated from the free version.
3. File scan with system file check
- Find the command in the Windows search and click Run as Administrator at the command prompt to run the application with high privileges.
- Before starting the SFC scan, type the following and press Enter : DISM.exe /Online /Image cleanup /Restore health state
- Then type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- When the scan is complete, the prompt may indicate that Windows Resource Protection has successfully detected and repaired the damaged files.
- Restart Windows when WRP has recovered the files.
4. Reinstall the program giving the error gdi32full.dll.
- Open the Gain + X menu and choose Execute.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the Run text box and click OK.
- Select the program you want to reinstall and click the Uninstall button.
- Press Yes to get further confirmation.
- Restart Windows after uninstalling the program.
- Then reinstall the software using the latest version installation wizard. Download the latest version from the program’s website.
5. Cleaning up Windows 10 Getting Started
- Press the Windows key + the R key combination to open the Run program.
- Type msconfig in the text box and click OK.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, then click Disable all.
- Then choose the General tab.
- Press the radio button for selective start.
- Deactivating the loading of start objects.
- Select Load system services and Use initial startup configuration settings.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Then click the Restart button in the System Configuration dialog box that opens.
6. Request for registration
- Download the program and then open the CCleaner installation wizard to install the program.
- Start CCleaner and click on the Register button.
- CCleaner’s registry scanner includes a checkbox for missing shared DLL. Check these and other checkboxes in the registry and click Check Problems.
- Click on the Restore selected issues button to restore the registry.
- Select Yes when asked if you want to save the recording, but this is probably not necessary.
- Click Correct All Selected Issues for further confirmation.
Invalid registry entries are another possible factor that can cause gdi32full.dll to fail. You can repair invalid DLL registry entries with the registry scanning utilities.
There are many registry utilities, but the free software CCleaner is one of them with a large number of users. You can scan the registry with the free CCleaner as described above.
7. Restore Windows 10 to Restore Point
- Open Run with the Windows key + the shortcut R.
- Type rstrui and click OK.
- In the System Restore window, click Next.
- Select the Show additional restore points option and select the date you want to restore Windows from the list of restore points.
- You can click the Search affected programs button to see which programs will be removed for the restore point.
- Click Next and Finish to confirm the selected restore point.
If the system error gdi32full.dll does not occur when you open the program after a restart, it must be due to a third-party background program.
If you’re not sure what it is, it’s best to use the System Restore Tool, which removes all software installed after the selected restore point.
With this tool, you can bring Windows back to the days when there was no problem with gdi32full.dll on your desktop or laptop.
So, there are many solutions that can really fix the missing error gdi32full.dll. We also have a full article on repairing missing DLL files that you should read.
As a last resort, you can also perform a reset or reinstallation of Windows 10. See this post for more information on how to factory reset Windows 10.
If you have any other suggestions or if this guide helped you solve the missing bug in gdi32full.dll, please leave a comment in the dedicated section below.
FAQ: More information about gdi32full.dll
Gdi32full.dll is a GDI client DLL file. If you have ever encountered a DLL error, refer to this guide to correcting DLL errors in Windows 10.
- Where is gdi32full.dll on my computer?
Gdi32full.dll can be found in Microsoft Office Access 2010, 2014 and in Windows 10. If there is a missing DLL on your computer, do not forget this excellent guide to solve the problem of the missing DLL.
- How to fix missing Gdi32full.dll file?
If this does not solve the problem, follow our step-by-step guide to fix Gdi32full.dll error.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in May 2018 and revised and updated to be current, accurate and complete in February 2021.
gdi32full.dll crash, gdi32full.dll faulting module, gdi32 dll missing, gdi32full.dll location, gdi32full.dll 0xc0000005, gdi32full.dll functions, gdi32full.dll crash when printing, access violation gdi32full dll