⇒ Get DriverFix
Disclaimer : Some features of this tool may not be free.
If you are using an external hard drive to export video files, you may need to try changing the video export location temporarily. In the settings, set the default export to the internal hard drive and export the video.
Run a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new Windows files and components.
If the video recording is successful, change the export location on the external hard drive again and check for an error.
This also applies to your place of import. When importing, make sure the videos are on the internal hard drive and not the external hard drive.
It’s a simple fix, but it may help fix a bug in the GoPro Studio 30 code, so definitely try it out.
If the editing software has not been updated recently, this may be the cause of error 30 in the GoPro Studio code. By updating the software, you can eliminate glitches and bugs.
You can update GoPro Studio directly from the software update screen or download the latest version from the official website.
- Be sure to save the project under a different name (Save As) before making any changes.
- If the error occurs at 50%, go to this point in your project and delete a few video frames.
- Export the video. If the export of the video is successful, you have found defective segments.
If you need to add bad images to your project, follow the steps below.
- Create a new project, add images removed from the previous video and save it under a new name.
- Now open the work project, import the newly created frames and paste them into the project.
During the preparation of a GoPro video, a problem occurred when part of the video project was damaged.
One way to find out if the video is corrupt is to delete the suspicious segments from the file and export it.
- Click the battery icon in the taskbar.
- Drag the slider and set it to the highest power. The same applies to the Connected option.
If you do not see this option, follow the steps below.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Hardware and Sound.
- Press the Power Options button.
- Click on the Create Meal Plan button in the left pane.
- Select the High Power option. Enter a name for the plan, for example B. High Performance or something like that.
- Click on Next.
- Click Create to save the plan.
- Under Energy plan selection or configuration, you should see that a new energy plan is selected by default.
- The choice of this plan guarantees full power and maximum performance during video playback.
You can reset the PC to the balanced plan if you don’t need to use the PC at its maximum performance. To delete a plan, click Edit Plan Settings under Select or Customize Plan, and then click Delete Plan.
If power saving mode is enabled in Windows, it may limit the use of the GPU to save power, so make sure you change it.
Error code 30 in the GoPro video export can be problematic, but we hope you were able to solve it with one of our solutions.
Let us know in the comments if any of these solutions fixed the error on your computer.
FAQ: Learn more aboutvideo editing tools
- How can I prevent my video from vibrating?
Using special video stabilization software is the solution. Adobe Premiere Elements is one of the most popular video editing and stabilization tools on the market with support for Shake Reduction, which makes it easy to correct shaky movies.
- What is the best video compression software?
Best media file compression software or video converter Adobe Premiere Pro, any video converter and Ashampoo Video Optimizer Pro. Check out this comprehensive guide for more practical tools you can use to optimize your videos.
- How can I add cartoon effects to my video?
With special video animation software, such as. B. Adobe After Effects, you can create cartoon and anime projects. Other similar tools are AKVIS Sketch, PowToon and Cartoon Effect Creator.
Still having problems?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that can cause PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix issues with patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in April 2019 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
gopro 7 black, gopro hero 5, gopro hero session, gopro hero 7 white