As you may know, the Google Home speaker is powered by the company’s Assistant AI. It can perform different tasks just by hearing your voice, such as telling jokes or giving you the weather forecast. However, if you plan on using the device and the Google Home app on your Samsung smart TV, you’ll need to connect the two first – and we have the quickest and easiest way to do so – so read on and find out how!
Samsung TVs are often connected to smart devices like Google Home, by means of the Samsung TV’s Application Mirroring feature. This technology lets you connect your Samsung TV to your smart devices like TV, Chromecast, and Smartphone, directly with the TV without the need for additional hardware.
Nowadays, most of the smart TV’s use the Google’s Google Chromecast as an alternative to Netflix and YouTube. The connection is made with the help of an app. The Chromecast is a small USB-powered device that transmits content to your TV using an HDMI cable. The device is very easy to use and installs the Android and iOS apps on your smartphone and tablet. You can also use an Android or iOS device to control your TV with Google Home.. Read more about how to connect google home to samsung tv and let us know what you think.
With the ability for gadgets to communicate with one another, life is made simpler as well as the use of such technologies. This seamless integration and connectivity is helpful and helps a lot in day-to-day living, whether it’s managing your gadgets from your phone or utilizing voice commands. Do you know that you can use voice commands to operate your Samsung Smart TV? You may do so thanks to the Google Home connection. Continue reading to learn how to link your Samsung TV to Google Home.
You’ll be able to manage a variety of gadgets using Google Home. Google Home can manage anything from light lights to garage doors and televisions. Simple voice commands may be used to control such devices, eliminating the need for remote controls. Your normal house becomes a smart home as a result of these connections, and adding a new gadget becomes even simpler. This tutorial will show you how to connect your Samsung TV to Google Home if you have one.
Connect your Samsung TV to your Google Home device.
You may link your Samsung TV to Google Home if it was released in 2018 or later. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Sign up for a Samsung account or sign in with your existing one.
- First and foremost. On your TV, you’ll need to create or log in using your Samsung Account. By clicking the Menu button on your TV and choosing Settings, you may accomplish this.
- Then go to the General Tab and choose System Manager from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose Samsung Account. Here you may either sign in or create a new account straight immediately.
2. Install the SmartThings App on your Samsung Smart TV.
- On your phone, install the SmartThings app. It is available for free on both the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and hit the Plus symbol after it’s been installed.
- After that, choose Device, then TV, and finally Samsung TV.
- After pressing the Start button, you’ll be prompted to choose a location and room for your TV.
- Turn on your Samsung television. Ascertain that your TV and phone are both linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Your Samsung Smart TV should now be visible in the app. Choose it,
- A PIN will now appear on your television. To finish the connection between your phone and TV, enter it in the app.
- To guarantee that the TV reacts to your input, use the app to control it.
3. Configure Google Home
- For your iOS or Android device, download the Google Home app. The software is available for free download.
- Select Set up Device from the Add (+) button.
- Select the option that says “Works with Google.”
- You’ll now see a list of accounts from various brands. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the SmartThings account.
- Select SmartThings and sign in with a Samsung account when you locate it. You must log in with your TV or the account you established before.
- Your Samsung Smart TV will appear in the list automatically now that your account has been added. This is how you can now link Google Home to your Samsung TV.
Control your Samsung Smart TV using voice commands.
Here’s a list of Google Home commands you may use to manage your Samsung Smart TV once it’s been connected.
- Turn on the main TV, Google.
- Turn off the main TV, Google.
- Okay, Google, turn down the volume on the main television.
- Okay, Google, turn up the volume on the big television.
- Ok, Google, turn off the main TV.
- Change the input to HDMI, Google.
- Okay, Google, set the main TV to fast forward.
- Okay, Google, please pause the main TV channel.
And that’s how you can use Google Home to control your Samsung Smart TV. Controlling your Smart TV has gotten much simpler now that you don’t have to keep the remote near you. Have you set up Google Home on your Samsung Smart TV? If that’s the case, what Google Home commands do you use to control your Smart TV? Please let us know in the comments section below.
You may also be interested in learning how to connect Bluetooth devices to a Samsung TV.
If you have any more questions on how to link Samsung TV to Google Home, please let us know in the comments area. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
In this guide, we will explain how to connect your Google Home to your Samsung Smart TV. Since TVs from different manufacturers have different feature sets, this guide is compatible with most Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, and Sony. Some Smart TVs from other manufacturers may work with this guide, but we cannot guarantee that.. Read more about samsung tv google home netflix and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect my Google Home to my Samsung TV?
To connect your Google Home to your Samsung TV, you will need to use the SmartThings app.
How do I get to the connection guide on my Samsung TV?
To get to the connection guide on your Samsung TV, you will need to press the following buttons in order: -Power button -Input button -Volume up button -Volume down button
Can I connect my Smart TV to Google Home?
Yes, you can connect your Smart TV to Google Home.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how to connect google home to samsung smart tv
- can google home turn on samsung tv
- samsung tv google home
- turn on sony tv with google home
- how to connect google home to tv