NVIDIA has released the first version of DLSS in 2019. Since then, support for DLSS games has been expanded.
However, DLSS only works on NVIDIA RTX 20 and 30 series GPUs. This way you can enable DLSS for supported games.
How do I enable DLSS in games?
1. Update NVIDIA graphics card driver
Make sure you have the latest NVIDIA driver installed on your GPU (the latest Game Ready driver is required). Do this by running a scan with the driver update utility.
The Driver Updater scans the drivers on your PC and lists devices with outdated drivers. Then choose to automatically download and install the latest drivers.
Drivers are essential for your PC and all the programs you use every day. If you want to avoid crashes, freezes, errors, hiccups or other problems, you need to keep it up-to-date.
The constant search for driver updates takes time. Fortunately, you can use an automated solution that securely checks for new updates and easily applies them. Therefore, we strongly recommend DriverFix.
Follow these simple steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Start the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will then show you all the drivers that have problems and you only need to select the one that you want to fix.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the latest drivers.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer be a problem if you download and use this powerful software today.
Denial: This program must be upgraded from the free version to perform specific actions.
2. Install the latest version of Windows 10
- Open the settings by clicking on their window and using the I hotkey.
- Click the Refresh and Security button to access the options shown below.
- Then select the Download and install option if a Windows 10 feature update is available.
If your RTX GPU driver and Windows 10 platform are updated, you can select DLSS options for supported games through their graphics settings.
Exactly how you select these options in the game depends on the game. Below are some examples of how DLSS can be enabled in games.
How to enable DLSS in Battlefield 5
- Open the graphics settings menu in Battlefield 5.
- If Direct 12 is not already enabled, you will need to enable this setting and restart Battlefield 5.
- Click on the Advanced tab (see below).
- Enable the DXR option if it is not enabled and restart the game.
- You can then enable the NVIDIA DLSS setting.
- Finally, choose the level of detail with the DXR reflection quality option.
If you enable DLSS for Battlefield V, you will see a noticeable increase in performance. The battlefield will run with higher visuals and more graphical detail.
The NVIDIA video below shows a side-by-side comparison of this game with and without DLSS support.
How to activate DLSS in Cyberpunk 2077
- Click on Settings in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Select Graphic to open the graphic settings.
- Scroll to the DLSS setting.
- Then press the DLSS Setup arrow to select the Balanced option. You can also select Performance Options or Ultra Performance to enable DLSS.
- Press Esc to exit settings.
Enable DLSS in PUBG
Ok, this is the tricky part, since PUBG is currently not a DLSS supported game!
However, Bluehole has confirmed that PUBG will benefit from DLSS. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is just one of the titles on the DLSS shortlist, which also includes the following titles:
dlss supported games,enable dlss in any game,dlss 2.0 games,how to turn on dlss minecraft,how to turn on dlss warzone,dsll games,Privacy settings,How Search works,dlss in any game,add dlss to any game,pubg dlss,how to enable dlss pubg,games that support dlss 2.0 reddit