How to Fix “Audio Renderer Error”, Please Restart Your Computer?
If you encounter an audio rendering error on Youtube, restart your computer and read more information on how to correct the audio rendering error.
Many Windows users experience audio rendering. Every time you try to play a YouTube video, you need to restart your computer. This problem is not exclusive to any particular version of Windows and would be associated with many web browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Edge and Mozilla Firefox. Other concerned users say this problem still occurs when using iTunes or the built-in audio player.
Youtube audio rendering error, restart your computer on Preview
Contents of this article
Audio Transmitter Error Caused:
After reviewing numerous reports from affected users, we collected the reasons why this error message appears on a Windows 10 computer:
- BIOS error : This error occurs in most cases as a result of a BIOS error variant. It can help solve the problem by updating the BIOS version.
- Another explanation for audio rendering may be an outdated audio driver. The error message is as follows. Restart your computer. In this case, a driver update can easily correct this error.
- Releasing the Audio Driver : If the sound driver has a defect, an error message may also be displayed. In this case, turn off and restart the audio device and try to turn off and on all audio adapters.
- Conflict between the ASIO driver and the Windows sound driver.
How do you correct an error in the audio rendering on youtube, restart the computer?
Error in audio rendering, If you try to play a YouTube video, restart your computer. The video player displays an error message. Curiously, the error occurs regardless of the version you use on Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7, so you may get this error. The type of browser is also irrelevant, so this error will occur whether you use Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Opera.
Method 1: Disconnect the earphones
Some concerned users confirmed that the problem was solved when the headphones were disconnected and reconnected, no matter how ridiculous this approach may seem. This step is confirmed to work with the USB plug and headphones (dongle or physically suitable). So if you’re having trouble playing Youtube videos, all you have to do is unplug it from the power outlet if you have multiple cables connected. If this approach is not applicable, or if you are looking for a more reliable alternative, proceed as follows
Method 2: Starting audio problems
This can help you solve the audio rendering problem. Another possible remedy. The error is corrected using the built-in audio troubleshooter. This comprehensive instrument offers a variety of repair methods that address a number of popular sound problems. If this is due to a general problem, Microsoft will fully resolve the problem by launching an audio fix.
Follow the steps below to solve the audio problem:
- To open the Run dialog box, press Windows+R. Type ms settings, click on the Settings tab. To open the Troubleshooting tab in the setup application
- On the Troubleshooting tab, scroll down to Standby and Run and then tap Play Audio. Click on the Run Troubleshooter button to open the tool.
- Wait until after the first exam. Then select the system in which the sound reproduction error occurs. Error and click Next. Restart the device.
- Wait until the audio system has been scanned for problems. If a problem is identified, it is advisable to draw up a repair plan. Follow the on-screen instructions (press Yes, Repair Request or Yes, *Open Menu) and follow the instructions.
- Reboot the computer to see if the error occurs after the next reboot.
If the sound reproduction error persists. Wrong. Go to the next step. Restart the device. Wrong.
Method 3: Turning the audio device on and off
Turning off and on the audio player on your computer is a more effective solution to the problem, which can correct the Windows 10 Audio Renderer error.
- Right-click the Start button to start the System Manager.
- The audio inputs and outputs have been expanded.
- Right-click and select Disable Device on the default audio device.
Method 4: Close Audio Mixer
Audio mixing programs such as Mixcraft only process audio drivers and prevent your browser from using them. If you have similar software running in the background, it may be useful to shut it down before watching YouTube. You can also stop worrying about the audio hardware in these applications. Go to z. B. Go to File > Preferences > Audio Device and clear the check box next to Exclusive Mode in Microsoft Corporation.
Method 5: BIOS Update
Some users of DELL devices claim that the problem has been solved after modifying the BIOS firmware. This approach can also be applied to other manufacturers, but can only be tested on Dell computers.
Method 6: Automatic driver uninstall:
The problem may be caused by an audio playback error on your computer. In this scenario, the audio driver must be removed. Turning off the audio drivers will also reinstall the Windows driver, which solves some problems with the driver on the PC. So, if an audio playback error is found. You can try uninstalling the audio driver, but restart the computer. If you don’t know how to remove it, follow the steps below.
- To make a Run call, press the Windows Log + R key combination on your keyboard. Tap to open the System Manager and type devmgmt. msc in the box.
- Supplement your audio adapter with audio, video and game controllers and double-click.
- In the pop-up window, select the Drivers tab and click the Remove System button. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Then restart your system. After the restart, the audio driver is automatically reinstalled.
You can then check whether the error in rendering audio on YouTube after rebooting has been fixed.
Method 7: Disable hardware acceleration
Hardware acceleration by the browser is done by the hardware. However, it is thought that this feature sometimes causes problems with YouTube. Turn off the hardware acceleration to see if the Windows 10 Audio Renderer corrects the error.
- Select Settings and open the Chrome menu.
- Expansion and device selection.
- If you are using hardware acceleration, turn the switch off if possible.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. For more updates go to omgeeky.com.
audio renderer error reddit,audio renderer error lenovo yoga c930,how to run audio troubleshooter,asio driver settings,chrome renderer error,ubuntu chrome youtube audio renderer error,audio render error fl studio,youtube audio driver,corrupted driver,razer kraken audio renderer error,rocksmith audio renderer error,audio renderer error, please restart your computer reddit,youtube audio renderer error, please restart your computer reddit,audio renderer error dell,steelseries audio renderer error,audio renderer error. please restart your computer. linux mint,audio renderer error focusrite,amplitube audio renderer error