How to Fix Xbox Game Pass Error 0x000001F4
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
Several Xbox One users contacted us with questions after they were unable to access the games they had already downloaded. Most reports indicate that the following error is displayed when attempting to access the Game Pass menu: 0x000001f4. It turned out that restarting the console in a conventional way did not improve the situation.
We investigated this specific problem by examining various user reports and the usual recovery strategies for resolving this error message. In fact, multiple potential offenders may be responsible for this recurring error:
- Xbox Live services are not available
- The other MAC address is incorrect.
- Corrected system files
If you are currently experiencing this bug and playing Game Pass games on Xbox One, please check this article for possible solutions. Below are a number of methods that other users in a similar situation have used to determine the guilty party, so that the 0x000001f4 error no longer occurs.
Check your network connection
- Press the Windows key on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower left corner of the startup screen.
- Go to Settings > Games, and then select Xbox Network.
- In Xbox Live multiplayer mode, you need to make sure you have an internet connection.
If your network does not seem to be connected or if you are having problems connecting, select Restore and follow the troubleshooting instructions.
January 2021 updated:
We now recommend that you use this tool to correct the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from getting into trouble:
- Step 1 : Download the PC Repair and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause problems with the PC.
- Step 3 : Click the Restore All button to solve all problems.
Troubleshooting Internet connection issues.
Troubleshoot Internet connection problems. Find and solve problems with your internet connection or websites.
- Press Start. At startup, type in the search box
- Troubleshoot and press the Enter key.
- Click Show all in the left pane.
- Press the Troubleshoot button when connected to the Internet.
- Select Advanced and press
- Administer him.
- Press Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete troubleshooting.
Subscription status check
- You must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription in order to install Xbox Game Pass games.
- Make sure you are connected to the Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox application, regardless of location.
- Make sure your Xbox Game Pass subscription is up to date by registering and checking its status.
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run window.
- Type wsreset.exe in Run and click or type.
- Restart the computer and check.
Change your DNS address
One of the most common error messages that can occur when an error occurs in the Windows Store is the 0x000001F4 error. This can happen when your computer connects to the Internet via certain DNS servers that are automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider and/or your home network.
- To change the DNS server address, go to Settings (click the Start button and then the Acceleration icon) -> Network and Internet -> Change Adapter Settings.
- Then right click on your network connection, select Properties and go to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) in the new window. Right-click and select Properties.
- In the Preferred DNS Server 1.1.1 field, type the Cloud Universal DNS Resolver. Click OK and hopefully the Windows Store will work again.
- You can also try using Google’s public DNS server with the following IP addresses:
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware recovery. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification for network design and troubleshooting.
0x000001f4 – microsoft store,0x80131500,0x80131505,code: 0x80131500,xbox matchmaking issues,xbox live service alert 360,xbox 360 servers