how to overclock your CPU: In this article we will explain what CPU overclocking is and how to run or enable it on your computer.
- The advantages of CPU overclocking.
- Side effects of processor overclocking.
- Which processor supports overclocking?
- What you need to check before you overclock.
- How do I lock your processor?
- Some frequently asked questions, like. B..
- Is it safe to overclock?
- A sure way to overclock.
What is CPU overclocking?
Simply put, overclocking your processor means giving your processor an adrenaline rush or an asteroid to improve performance. Overclocking allows you to increase the power and speed of your processor. Overclocking allows you to run your PC at a higher clock speed. If you want to use the full potential of your processor and push its limits. Then overclocking can help.
Advantages of overclocking your CPU
Overclocking your CPU has many advantages. After Overlock, you will be able to create games with strong graphics component, high-end video editing and 3D rendering. If you are curious to use the full potential of your processor, this would also be a good reason for you to overclock your processor.
But if you want something, you have to sacrifice something. Yeah, you heard me right. CPU overclocking has some side effects.
Side effects of Processor Overclocking
Everything in this world, once you push it to its limits, it will burn. It heats up, absorbs the load and slows down after a while. The same happens to the CPU after overclocking. It heats up when used excessively and can damage parts of the computer due to overheating. This may damage your processor. Another problem occurs when it overheats, i.e. it consumes more energy. It therefore requires more voltage and consumes more current. This can also lead to higher electricity bills.
Which processor or CPU supports overclocking?
Not all PCs support overclocking. The processor must meet certain requirements in order to overclock.
Overclocking cannot be done with a low specification processor. Specify the specifications or the processor that supports overclocking.
Some of the unlocked desktop processors are listed below.
clock speed – 3.70 GHz, cache – 20M, graphics – Intel UHD graphics 630
clock speed – 3.80 GHz, cache – 16M, graphics – Intel UHD graphics 630
clock speed – 4.10GHz, cache – 12M, graphics – Intel UHD graphics 630
clock speed – 2.40GHz, cache – 16M, graphics – Intel UHD graphics
the clock speed is 3.0 GHz, the cache is 24.75 M, the memory is a four-channel DDR4 type memory
the clock speed is 3.3 GHz, the cache is 19.25 M, the memory is a four-channel DDR4 type memory
the clock speed is 3.5 GHz, the cache is 19.25 M, the memory is a four-channel DDR4 memory type
the clock speed is 3.7 GHz, the cache is 19.25 M, the memory is a four-channel DDR4 type memory
The AMD Ryzen processors that support CPU overclocking are the AMD B350, X370, B450, X470, B550 and X570.
Points to be checked for overclocking of the central unit
- First of all, you have to have a Windows system.
- You need an unlocked Intel K-Series or X-Series processor. There are also unlocked central processing units for AMD. I mentioned all the transformers.
- Temperature – In case of overclocking, your processor gets too hot, so you should check the normal temperature of your system first. Then clean your CPU fans. Make sure the ventilation openings are not obstructed by dust. If you have air conditioning in the house, you can also set it to a lower temperature to keep the processor cool.
- You will need to download software to check the performance of your processor.
CPU Z – This software is used to control CPU clock speed, reference performance, cache, graphics and memory.
Prime95 – This software is used to test the capacity of your processor.
- Motherboard and processor – I’ve already told you that not all motherboards and processors support overlocking. Check that the multiplication factor is unlocked.
- Multipliers are activated multipliers in the sense that your clock frequency calculations. If the multiplication factors are unlocked to increase the processor’s clock speed, the processor is ready for overclocking.
Now that you’ve checked everything, you can proceed to the main procedure. Write down all instructions and stress tests to keep track of when you zoom in.
Also read : To free up RAM under Windows 10
How do I overclock my CPU?
This means a basic input and output system. This is a boot program in the operating system used to reprogram the system. It manages all data transfers in the system, all settings and adjustments.
It manages possible updates or errors on your computer. This will help you overclock your CPU.
To access your computer’s BIOS, you must turn the computer off and then on again when it starts pressing keys such as F2, F10, F12 or Del. These keys may vary from PC to PC, so look up your model before opening them in the BIOS.
- After entering the BIOS mode, you need to search for the advanced basic/advanced frequency settings.
- Then open the Voltage Adjustment or Multipliers option so that you can increase the frequency of your clock. First increase the clock frequency by only 10% and then measure the heat. It must not exceed 80 degrees. Then save the settings and start the PC. Repeat the stress test.
Slowly increase the clock frequency until the overheating level is reached.
Then repeat this process over and over again. Perform a load test every time the settings are changed.
Some frequently asked questions
Q.1. Is it safe to overclock the CPU?
Reply. – Well, that’s entirely up to you. It has its advantages and its losses. You can increase your computer’s processing speed, but you will lose the warranty on your computer.
Q.2. Is it safe to do this?
Answer – Yes, you can do it safely if you have a good computer and if you follow the overclocking process exactly. Step by step he increases his pace to keep the heat under control.
Q.3. Do I have to overload my CPU?
No, that’s not really necessary. If you have more money, you can upgrade your computer parts. If you don’t do big jobs, you should never do them.
Before dropping the processor, you should watch some tutorials on YouTube. You can also contact a professional in the information technology sector. You can also ask your friend who’s already overclocked.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope you have some information about CPU overclocking. If you have questions or concerns about technology and games, please leave a comment. We will publish an article on this subject. Thank you so much!
how to overclock monitor 144hz to 165,g refresh rate,is overclocking laptop display safe,overclockable monitors,benq el2870u overclock,custom resolution utility (cru),what does a new cpu do,why do we need processor,computer processor explained,scott cpu explained,cpu how does it work,what role does the cpu play in our devices,best overclocking software gpu,intel cpu overclocking software,best overclocking software reddit,cpuz and gpuz,cpu-tweaker windows 10,msi afterburner cpu overclock,overclocking test,intel burn test windows 10,who makes aida64,xtu overclock,cpu controller software,realbench,how to overclock dell monitor,how to overclock monitor resolution,overclock 4k monitor,overclock 4k monitor to 75hz,how to overclock benq rl2455,how to overclock tv refresh rate,how to test monitor overclock