Xiaomi is one of the most popular OEMs among custom developers, so if you have a Redmi Note 10 phone, get ready for a great experience. You can use custom ROMs with the latest Android versions, custom recovery, custom kernels and much more. So if you have a Xiaomi phone, you don’t have to rely on regular updates to get new features and experiences. That is the power of a custom design. And most users now consider it one of the most important features when they want to buy a new phone.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a new series of phones that offers excellent specifications. The Note 10 Pro variant comes with a 6.67-inch display that supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz. It is powered by a Snapdragon 732G processor, which is accompanied by 6 or 8 GB of RAM. It is ideal for any budget phone, and you can even improve the performance by rooting the Redmi Note 10. In this guide, we also explain how to unlock the bootloader of the Redmi Note 10.
Android phone routine is not an easy task, but it is worth the effort. There are several reasons to root your Android phone. And the list of reasons goes on and on if you have a Xiaomi phone. Basic features include support for custom fonts, custom startup animations, and even third-party themes. However, rooting an Android phone has some limitations. You need to unlock your Redmi Note 10’s bootloader first before you can install it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Bootloader entsperren
If you want to have a rooted Redmi Note 10, then this is the first step you should take. Like other Android phones, Xiaomi phones also have a locked bootloader, which means that users cannot create or modify the device at the root level. Fortunately, the OEM allows its users to unlock the bootloader in a few easy steps. If you are not familiar with the procedure, please follow the steps below.
- Back up the device first, as unlocking the bootloader will erase all data.
- Download the official Mi Unlock Tool to your computer from the official website. Also install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on the computer.
- Now open the settings of your Redmi Note 10 and enter the Mi account. Then wait at least 7 days. You can also try it without waiting 7 days.
- Then go to Mi Account > Mi Cloud in the settings and turn on Sync & Device Search. Also, sync all app data at least once.
- Open the settings again and go to About phone. Press MIUI 7 to 8 times continuously, and the screen will show that you are now a developer.
- To access the developer options, go to Settings > Advanced settings > Developer options.
- In the development settings, enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
- Now activate the internet connection on the Redmi Note 10 Pro using the same number you used in your Mi account. Then again, go to Developer Options > Mi Unlock Status and link your Mi account.
- Then, turn off the device and long press the volume down button and power button at the same time to start the Redmi Note 10 in quick start mode. When a picture of Mi Rabbit appears on the phone, release both buttons.
- Make sure your computer is connected to an active internet network. Then open the Mi Unlock tool and log in with the same Mi account you use on the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- The tool will detect your phone and click Unlock Now.
- Now, the bootloader of the Redmi Note 10 Pro will be unlocked and all the data will be erased.
After unlocking the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 bootloader, you can check it by going to the developer settings. OEM release devices are included. This means that you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of the Redmi Note 10. Now you are ready to root your phone. Be sure to review the list of requirements.
Step to root the Redmi Note 10 Pro with Magisk
At the moment, Magisk is the only reliable tool with which we can root Android phones. And with this, you can also root the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro. Developer John Wu recently released a new update that follows a different process. You can follow the steps below to root the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- First, unzip the boot.img file of the Redmi Note 10 firmware. You can use 7Zip or WinRAR.
- Now install the Magisk Manager application on your phone.
- Open the Magisk Manager application and click the Install button.How to root Xiaomi phones
- In the next step, select the file and repair it.How to root Xiaomi phones
- Find and select the boot.img file to correct the boot image.
- The output file is saved in the download directory as magisk_patched.img.
- Copy the corrected boot image file to your computer in the C:adb directory. Also rename the corrected file to boot.img.
- Restart your Redmi Note 10 in quick boot mode and connect it to your computer.
- In the C:adb folder (or Platform Tools folder), press Shift+right-click on an empty area and select Open Command Window Here or Open PowerShell Window Here.How to root Xiaomi phones
- You can check whether the device is connected or not by entering the following command, which should return a device ID.
- Now enter the following command to flash Magisk and root the Redmi Note 10.
- Fast startup of Flash boot.img
- After flashing the corrected boot image, reboot the device into the system.
- Install Magisk Manager if it is not already installed.
- Follow the instructions in the application and the device will automatically reboot.
That’s it, your phone’s on now. You can check root access with a root checker program. And once you get root privileges on your Redmi Note 10, you can use all apps and features that require root privileges. As you know, Xiaomi phones show ads in some system apps, which you can disable with superuser privileges. You can use different Xposed modules to customize your phone. You can also install Xposed Framework on your phone to use the modules.
So, here is the complete guide on how to root the Redmi Note 10 Pro and unlock the Redmi Note 10 Pro bootloader. If you have any questions about the root directory, let us know in the comments section.
More Motorola manuals :
Privacy settings,How Search works,bootloader unlock tool,mi bootloader unlock tool zip,how to unlock mi bootloader,mi bootloader unlock file,mi unlock,mi unlock tool,magisk,how to unlock mi device