In recent years, Apple has worked meticulously to improve the software for the iPhone and iPad. And with these software changes, the way to take a screenshot is now easy. Last year with iOS 13, Apple made it easy for users to take full-page screenshots without having to load third-party applications. And the new iOS 14 has new features and improvements for scrolling screenshots.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to take a long screenshot or scroll through a screenshot on your iPhone. In this article, we mention two methods, including the iOS 13 or 14 integrated method and the use of a third party application.
So let’s take a dip in How to take a long screenshot on the iPhone.
Taking a long screenshot on an iPhone (built-in method)
If you know how to take a screenshot on your iPhone, you can also easily take a scrolling screenshot on your iPhone. As I mentioned earlier, you don’t need to download third-party applications if your iPhone is running iOS 13 or later (iOS 14). Yes, you can easily take a scrolling screenshot by following the steps below. Let’s take a look at the steps.
- First navigate to the location or page you want to capture as a full-page screenshot (also called a scrolling screenshot).
- Now simultaneously press the power button (also called the side button) and the volume button on your iPhone X, Xs, iPhone 11 (linear) or iPhone 12 (linear) phone.
- The screenshot has been taken, you can see the preview at the bottom left of the iPhone screen.
- Click on the preview window of the screenshot to turn it into a long screenshot.
- Now tap Full Page in the preview window.
- On the right side of the screen you can check the marking of the whole page.
- Now hold down the button and drag the slider downwards to take a scrolling screenshot.
- Then click on the Done option in the top left corner.
- Here’s how.
If you don’t want to download third-party applications to take a long screenshot on your iPhone, this is the best way to take a full screenshot.
Pay attention: This method works with an iPhone or iPad running iOS / iPadOS 13 or higher. If you are using an older version, you can use this method to start scrolling screenshots on your iPhone.
Take a long screenshot on an iPhone (using a third party application)
If you want to take a scrolling screenshot on your iPhone, you need to download an application called Tailorto your phone. With this application you can take long screenshots on your iPhone. The Tailor application works for iPhone and iPad users and is available for free in the Appstore.
- Click on the icon under AppStore for direct download. You can also go to the AppStore and download the Schneider application.
- Take multiple screenshots of an application or website that you want to share with your friends.
- After downloading, open the application and now the Tailor application will automatically detect the recently taken screenshots and convert them into a single long screenshot .
- After taking a long screenshot or scrolling the screenshot on the iPhone, you can save it or share it with your friends.
- That’s all I’m saying.
Note: One thing to remember: Choose consistent screenshots in a structured way, without overlapping with others.
See also – How to take a long screenshot on an Android device.
Basically Tailor merges several screenshots into one. I don’t think that’s the right way to go, but we all know it’s iOS, so it’s good enough for small competitions.
Yes, you can take long screenshots with your iPhone. And if you think Tailor is the only application that lets you take long screenshots on your iPhone. Then you’ll probably be shocked because there are several other cool and stable apps in the App Store that will help you do the same. Sewing and long stitching is another alternative to the tailoring compartment. The process for taking a long screenshot on an iPhone is very similar to the Tailor application.
I hope you now know how to take a long screenshot on the iPhone or scroll through the iOS 12 / iOS 13 screenshots. It’s a simple way we got to know and you should know it. The function for long-term screen capture is very necessary and in my opinion all phones with this function should be pre-installed.
You would like – Download iPhone 12 Wallpaper
With the launch of the new iPhones, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14 is finally available to all iPhone users. However, the ability to take long screenshots on the iPhone is not as easy as on Android. iOS 14 only enhances the features of the latest update, such as highlighting and editing screenshots.
This is the simplest and easiest way to take a scrolling screenshot on the iPhone. Here you can read How to take a long screenshot on the iPhone.
If you have any questions about this, please let us know in the Responses section below. Share it with your friends, too.
Learn more about the iPhone:
scrolling screenshot ios 14,full page screenshot iphone not working,long screenshot iphone ios 14,full page screenshot ios 14,how to take long screenshot in iphone ios 14,how to take long screenshot of whatsapp chat on iphone,full page screenshot iphone ios 14,no full page screenshot iphone