How to use WeChat • Technobezz
We live our lives on the phone. We communicate more online with others than in real life. Every day you can see new applications in the App Store. But among these already known social networks there is always one that develops at the speed of light. Today we introduce an application called WeChat. Maybe you’ve heard (or maybe used) it before, but we’ll explain how to use it and what the application is really about.
See also : How to use FireChat
What is WeChat?
WeChat is an application that was first launched in China in 2011. Since then, many new users have been added every day. It is currently one of the fastest growing applications. As the name suggests, WeChat is an application that makes it possible to communicate with other people. You can write text or make video calls with others, update your status, or just hang around in an application and read other people’s opinions. This application is different from all others. It has many features that are not available in applications such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can even pay your bills, receive or send money to other people, shop online, etc. Don’t you agree?
How to use it?
The application is simple and not difficult to use. Once you have downloaded and opened your application, you must first register.
- To do this, click the Save button, which appears second on the application’s home screen. You will be asked which district and country you live in and what your telephone number is. Once you have dialed this number, you must receive a verification message on your phone to confirm that you are managing the account.
- Copy the code from the message, go back to WeChat, and enter it. (If you have not received the code, please wait or click on Send Code).
Pay attention: You must be at least thirteen years old to register for this application.
- Once you have entered the code, you will be transferred to the Account tab. In this tab you must enter your full name and (only if you wish) select or take a new photo for your profile.
- Then you’ll be asked to find your friends. First, the application will ask you to synchronize your contact list so you can easily find your friends. If you don’t want to do this, skip this step for now, but you can always come back to it later.
- If you click Yes and let the application use your contact list, you will see the profiles of your friends who are using the application. To add them, click the Add a Friend button next to their name.
If you add friends, you can chat afterwards! Because that’s what this motion is for!
- Touch the contact you want to communicate with. Then click on the Send message button.
- Together with a friend you will enter a chat room where you can regularly send texts, music, photos, videos, gifts, etc.
If you want to have a video chat with a friend:
- To do this, click on the + button in the lower right corner of the chat with your friend.
- Search for and click on the voice call icon with the phone logo.
Pay attention: If you do not use Wi-Fi during a video call, the application uses the data on your phone.
We hope you find this article useful and that you can now use the WeChat application without any problems.
how to use wechat for business,how to use wechat – youtube,how to use wechat on iphone,how to use wechat moments,how do i contact someone on wechat,wechat guide download,how to use wechat work,wechat steps,wechat guide,how to setup and use wechat,what is wechat and how does it work,wechat contact card,how to set up wechat in usa,wechat security