Version 7.0.3 of LibreOffice with bleeding has been published by the Document Foundation (DDF) and can now be downloaded or upgraded. This is the third point of LibreOffice 7.0, which introduces a large number of changes to this free and open source office software package.
LibreOffice 7.0.3 is the latest version offering new features and updates. This latest release is intended for early or experienced users who want to try out the latest features of LibreOffice.
If you want a more stable version of LibreOffice – you should use LibreOffice 6.4.7, which does not have the latest features, but is effective for use in business and critical situations. However, the fixed version of LibreOffice 6.4.7 will end in November 2020.
What’s new in LibreOffice 7.0.3
- Fixed an Impress bug that caused Impress to crash when a hidden slide was present and you were running a custom slide show.
- The compatibility of the file format with Microsoft Office (e.g. .docx, .pptx, etc.) makes it possible to fix a large number of bugs. This means you get better compatibility between LibreOffice and Microsoft Office.
- DOCX : Fixed some errors regarding forms that change alignment and colors when stored in the .docx format.
- DOCX : Corrections are also made to the document properties of the hyperlinks.
- XLSX : When saved in .xlsx format, some shapes change the background color, which is fixed.
- PPTX: The presentation modules correct changes similar to those in .docx and .xlsx. The correction is applied when changing the Z rotation of the text when saving in .pptx. The agreement on this point is also laid down.
- Other important fixes include correction of the number size in SmartArt, correction of Calc in AUtocalculate with F9, activation of comments in Navigator in Writer, which is disabled when comments are deleted, and a number of corrections related to GTK3.
Here is a summary of the major changes currently available in LibreOffice 7.0.3
For more information, see the change log.
Download LibreOffice 7.0.3
You can download LibreOffice 7.0.3 for Linux, Windows and Mac via the following link for a new installation.
If you are using Ubuntu 20.10 LTS, Fedora 33 – you should get an update through the package manager. Other LTS versions – such as Ubuntu 20.04 LTS – will have LibreOffice 6.4.x until November 2020. Then LibreOffice 7.0.3 will hopefully be pushed to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
LibreOffice 7.0.3 Update
If you want to manually update LibreOffice 7.0.3 under Windows, you will need to uninstall and install this version after downloading it using the link above. Because the Windows version does not offer an update path.
If you are using Linux and want to update or get the latest version manually, follow this manual.
LibreOffice is still the current version LibreOffice 6.4.7, released on the 30th. November 2020 is coming to an end.
For the latest tutorials, application reviews and instructions, follow the troubleshooting on Twitter and Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
libreoffice 7 features,libreoffice release plan,libreoffice notes pdf in hindi,update libreoffice ubuntu,libreoffice 6.4.4 review,libreoffice fresh vs still