RESET YOUR ASUS LAPTOP WITHOUT PASSWORD
We set a password for our laptops to protect our personal belongings from others. But if we change our password often, chances are we’ve forgotten it and locked ourselves out of the laptop. This is a common situation that every laptop or PC user may encounter at least once. It often happens that our laptop is not responding properly due to technical issues and we have a lot of problems connecting. In these situations, it may be necessary to reset our laptop to factory settings without a password. Today we’re focusing on ASUS laptops.
If you are in the same situation and have locked yourself out of your laptop, you do not need to go to a laptop service center to unlock your ASUS laptop. We have the perfect hack for you. Going to a service center takes time and in many cases, unlocking a laptop can cost a disproportionate amount of money. What should we do then?
Don’t worry, there are many other ways to unlock a hp laptop from a factory reset. However, it is very important for you to know that after resetting the laptop to factory settings, all your data including photos, videos, files, downloaded software, etc. will be erased. You can’t restore it if you don’t have a backup. But the good news is that the ASUS laptop can be unlocked without taking much time and money.
So, if you are an ASUS laptop user and you are in the same situation as above, then read this article and follow the above mentioned methods to unlock your ASUS laptop without password. You can use the factory reset method or other mentioned methods. These methods work well on the Asus X54, X550, X5DC, S550, A43, K43, K52, K53 and other high production laptops.
1 . ASUS LAPTOP FACTORY RESET WITH STARTUP
If you’re having trouble logging in and can’t remember your password, a factory reset of your laptop is the solution. A factory reset is essentially a way to get into the laptop and reset the password. You can reset your ASUS laptop to factory settings if you are using Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- To get started, click the laptop’s power button (in the lower right corner) when the login screen appears.
- Press the Shift key and select the Reboot option. The new screen will now show Choose an option.
- Click Troubleshooting, then click Reset this PC. The system now warns you to delete everything. Choose this option. Selecting these options will cause the system to reboot.
- The system offers you two options: ‘ Just erase my files or wipe the hard drive. You can choose one of these options if you like.
- Finally, click on the Reset option.
- Wait here and when it’s done, click Finish to restart your Asus laptop. After the reboot, you can login to your ASUS laptop without a password.
2 . ASUS NOTEBOOK FACTORY RESET VIA CLIPPING DATA –
If for some reason you can no longer log in normally with your password, you can reset your Asus laptop to factory settings using the data partition method. However, use this method with caution as it will completely erase your data from the system. So if you don’t have a backup of your data, it will be deleted forever.
- First turn on the system by pressing and holding the F9 key. After continuously pressing the F9 key, the ASUS logo and boot device selection screen appears.
- To proceed, you need to click on Windows Boot Manager, then the system will ask you to select your preferred language, after selecting the language, click on next.
- Now the ASUS Preload Wizard appears on the screen with three options, namely: Restore Windows to only the first partition, Restore Windows to the entire hard drive, Restore Windows to the entire hard drive with two partitions. Choose one of the three options to continue.
- When you have selected your settings, click Next and then the Reset button. Your laptop will take some time to perform a factory reset of the system.
- Wait here and when it’s done, click Finish to restart your ASUS laptop. After the reboot, you can login to your ASUS laptop without a password.
While using this method, keep in mind that the restore Windows to first partition option deletes the first partition while leaving the other partitions intact. However, when you restore Windows to the full hard drive with two partitions, and when you restore Windows to the full hard drive, the entire hard drive, including the system partition and the data partitions, are erased.
3 . FACTORY RESET ASUS LAPTOP WITH WINDOWS RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT
If for some reason you can’t log in to your ASUS laptop with the password, you can reset your ASUS laptop to factory settings using the Windows recovery environment from the Start menu.
- Turn off the ASUS laptop and unplug all external devices from the laptop to begin the process.
- After making sure that no external media is connected, press the restart button to restart the laptop (you must hold down the Shift key while the laptop restarts).
- When a new window opens, select the Troubleshooting option.
- After you click on the diagnostic button, you will see an option to restart this PC, click on it. Here you have two options: Save my files or delete everything. You can choose between two options, depending on your preferences.
- After selecting one of the above options, click Next and your laptop will reboot automatically.
Just wait for the system to perform a factory reset on your ASUS laptop, and after the reboot, you can log in to your ASUS laptop without a password, and then the laptop can be reset to factory settings.
4 . FACTORY RESET YOUR AUUS LAPTOP WITH RECOVERY MANAGER
If you are having trouble restarting your ASUS laptop using the above method, you can also use Recovery Manager. But beware: With Recovery Manager you can restore your computer’s entire software configuration to its original state. This operation re-installs the original operating system and removes all user-installed applications and files containing personal data. Once the restore is complete, only the pre-installed applications will be available.
First you need to turn off your ASUS laptop. Make sure all external devices, such as. B. the keyboard, mouse, and power cord connected to the system have been removed. Then turn on the ASUS laptop and remember to press the F 11 key on the keyboard until the Select option appears on the screen. Now select the Troubleshooting option. After clicking on the problematic snapshot, look for the Recovery Manager option among the available options. When the Recovery Manager opens, click on ‘System Restore’.
- A . Backup your files first
- B . Recover without saving files
You can choose one of the two options. If you decide to back up your data, you may need an external drive to back up your data. After choosing your settings, press the Next option on the screen. The system begins to prepare for a reboot. You need to click on the Next option to restart the laptop. Wait here and once it is done, click on Finish button to restart your Asus laptop and after restarting, you can login to Asus laptop without password.
5 . ZURÜCKSETZEN DES NOTEBOOKS UNTER VERWENDUNG DES INTEGRIERTEN ADMINISTRATORKONTOS
If you have forgotten your laptop’s password and want to reset it without a factory reset, this method may be useful. If the built-in administrator account is enabled and you have not set a password for it, you can log in with an administrator without a password to easily reset the user account password.
To start the process, you need to go to the login page and simply find and click on the ‘Administrator Account’ option. Now press ‘Windows + R’, type ‘cmd’ and press Enter to open a command prompt. You will now see a screen where you need to enter the commands to reset the password. Enter the commands: net user to clear or reset the password. You can use it to reset or erase your password and then reset your ASUS laptop accordingly.
6 . FACTORY RESET OF AN ASUS LAPTOP AFTER LOGGING IN
You can reset your asus laptop to factory settings by logging in even if you don’t know the password, and reset your asus laptop to factory settings after logging in. To follow this method, you need to download the Windows Password Reset software on your system. Windows Password Reset Software is a password recovery tool for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP. So just download the software and run it on your system after you install it.
- To perform this system password reset method, you must connect your laptop to a USB drive or CD/DVD. You can choose one or the other, the end result and procedure are the same for both.
- Once a USB stick or CD/DVD drive is connected, you have two options. Click on your favorite player.
- After you click your choice, the system displays the Insert USB Device or Insert CD/DVD Drive screen.
- Now click on the Start burning option and wait for the process to finish.
- A screen will now appear with the option to choose the operating system. Click on the operating system you are using. Here you can select the user account whose password you want to reset.
- Then press the Reset button and you’re done.
Wait until the process is complete. If you don’t want to remove the password, you can also add a new user account. If you want to reset your Asus laptop to factory settings after successfully resetting the password, you can go to this option.
Learn more about ASUS and ASUS product updates.
frequently asked questions
How do I restart my ASUS laptop from the factory without a password?
Asus Windows 10 laptop unlock without disk using factory reset step 1 : Go to the Windows 10 login screen. Press the power button and press the restart button while holding down the shift key on the keyboard. Step two: If the Choose an option screen appears, tap Troubleshooting > Reset this PC > Delete All.
How do I unlock my Asus laptop if I forgot my password?
How do I restart a factory locked computer?
Start system recovery…
Feedback,how to reset asus laptop windows 7,asus rescue password,factory reset asus laptop f9 not working,how to remove password on asus laptop windows 10,how to factory reset asus laptop without password,how to reset password on asus laptop windows 7,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to reset password on asus laptop windows 10,how to factory reset asus laptop windows 10