They are protected by the application’s protection policy before you can access them.
Run a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new Windows files and components.
Use this solution for your organization and troubleshoot the managed browser to access this link. The first step is to apply access control to Microsoft 365.
In the following, you need to configure the Azure AD policy for conditional access with ActiveSync for Exchange Online. Below you will find information on the steps you need to take in this regard.
Configuring Azure AD access authorization policies with ActiveSync (EAS)
- Log in to Azure Active Directory.
- Select Security and Access Restriction.
- Select the New Policy option, give it a name, and go to Assignments.
- Select Users and groups and under Activate, select All users or Specific users and groups.
- Select Done, go to Applications or Actions in the Cloud, and select Office 365 Exchange Online.
- Go to Terms and Conditions, select Customer Applications, and under Configuration, select Yes.
- Select Exchange ActiveSync clients by deselecting the other clients.
- Under Access control, select Grant access and require application security policies and choose Select.
- Confirm the settings, go to Enable Policy and select Enabled.
- Select Create and create, and then activate the new policy.
In the third step of this solution, you need to focus on Android and iOS applications. Your task is to configure an intrusion prevention policy for them by following the steps outlined below.
Configuring firewall policies for Android and iOS applications
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration Center.
- Select applications and application protection policies.
- Select Create a policy, and then select iOS/iPadOS or Android.
- In the Fundamentals section, add values for the platform in the Name and Description sections.
- Click Next, go to Apps, and add at least one application.
- Under Object for apps on all device types, select Unmanaged or Managed for iOS.
- Choose between Unmanaged, Android Device Administrator and Android Enterprise for Android.
- Make sure the Select Open Applications and Select Custom Applications check boxes are selected.
- Click Next to open the privacy settings.
- Click Next to continue with conditional commissioning.
Conditional launch for iOS and Android
- Select Configure, enter the value, and select Action.
- Click Next and go to Assignments.
- Click on Next : See + Create and click Create.
Here you can define the conditions for connecting to the protection policy of the application. This value should be achieved by users who want to connect to your company’s application.
If you select Action, this section contains conditions for when users do not meet your requirements. In some cases it is possible to configure different actions for a single parameter.
This problem requires opening this link by the managed browser, which was felt by many users.
Some employees received this error message when they tried to open a link from their work email address.
We recommend that you use Microsoft Intunes to resolve this error and create a protection policy for Outlook Express. Another way to solve the problem is to use conditional access.
This requires three additional customizations: configuration for Microsoft 365, policy configuration with ActiveSync, and policy configuration for iOS and Android applications.
Test our solutions and comment in our dedicated section on your experiences with our above mentioned solutions.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that can cause PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix issues with patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
intune managed browser,manage edge chromium intune,intune managed browser chrome,intune set default browser,app protection policy microsoft teams,intune app configuration policy not applying,how to quit safari on ipad,zoom meeting address invalid,how do i quit safari,universal links,zoom on ipad,download app store,Privacy settings,How Search works,intune managed browser end of life,managed browser retirement,managed browser app,intune managed browser edge,intune managed browser safari,intune managed browser ios