What’s new in building 21332?
- The news and interest experience now shows two columns of content. Moreover, Microsoft is relaunching the implementation of this feature. This means that insiders who previously had posts and interests on their message boards may see them disappear.
- 3D Viewer and Paint 3D are no longer pre-installed on new installations. However, they will still be available in the store and remain on your device even after the OS update.
- The mathematical input field is cleared. However, the math input and recognition control mechanism that powered the application remains an optional feature called Maths Recognizer, which can be set from Settings > Applications > Applications and Features and by clicking the Advanced Features button.
- Our new option to paste plain text from the clipboard history (WIN + V) now applies to all Development Channel Insiders.
- We fixed an issue where Surface Pro X devices were not working when resuming from sleep mode.
- We fixed an issue where devices were crashing when the Xbox controller was plugged in during shutdown, reboot, or hibernation on recent versions of the development channel.
- We fixed an issue leading to the About page, which was not present on the previous flight.
- We have fixed an issue where the OS Info link on the Windows update settings page was not working.
- We have fixed an issue that caused some parameter search results for current flights to be unexpectedly missing.
- We’ve fixed an issue where some Insiders’ settings were crashing when you went to Settings > System > Power and Hibernation.
- We have fixed an issue where the status information under Settings > Updates and Security > Windows Update was not showing when you were up-to-date.
- We have fixed an issue where the Chinese text of the lunar calendar was not displayed correctly in the departure clock and calendar on recent flights.
- Fixed an issue where it was suddenly possible to scroll through the quick actions area of the Action Center when the area was collapsed.
- We have fixed a bug that affected GPU computing support in the Windows Linux subsystem. See this GitHub version for reference.
- Fixed an issue where the clipboard history might not update to show the most recent entries.
- We fixed an issue where the touchpad was disabled when you started the application, even if you manually invoked it via the taskbar button.
- We fixed an issue where gifs (when using the touchpad or emoji panel) were unexpectedly inserted as a single image in some applications.
- We fixed an issue where when inserting an emoticon with a red heart via touchpad search or in the emoticon bar in some applications, the heart was suddenly displayed black when the application supports colored emoticons.
- We have fixed an issue where, when using the new dark mode to display tooltips in the IME view, pinyin tooltips were unreadable due to the presence of black text.
- Fixed an issue in some IMEs where the speaker did not make an announcement when you expanded or unfolded the information in the candidate window.
- We fixed an issue where some TV tuners stopped working.
- We have fixed an issue that could cause an error when renaming a file or folder on the SD card.
- We fixed an issue where devices running Trend Micro software could inadvertently show errors.
- Fixed an issue with black screen and/or explorer.exe crashing on devices with Bitdefender installed. The solution requires you to update your Bitdefender software.
- We are following up on reports that the update process gets stuck for a long time when installing a new version.
- Live preview of pinned pages is not yet enabled for all Insiders. Therefore, you may see a gray window when you hover your mouse over the thumbnail in the taskbar. We continue to work to improve this experience.
- We are working on a new taskbar for existing pinned pages. At the same time, you can print the page from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then print the page again.
- Messages and interests] We fixed the issue that messages and interests are not available when you are connected to Windows without Internet access, but return when you are online.
- News and interests] Sometimes news and interests can’t be kept out of a pen.
- ARM64] Insiders who have an early version of the Qualcomm Adreno graphics driver installed on the Surface Pro X may see reduced screen brightness. This issue has been resolved with the updated version of the graphics preview driver at https://aka.ms/x64previewdriverprox. If you are experiencing this problem, check out the collection of testimonials for more information.
- We are working to resolve an issue where some devices equipped with Realtek network adapters with driver version 220.127.116.11 may experience intermittent loss of network connectivity.
- We are investigating the fact that some monitors with a high refresh rate only run games at 60Hz. Monitor scenarios with varying refresh rates can also lead to cracks.
- The network drop-down menu on the login screen does not open on this version, so you cannot connect to the new network before logging in. If your account requires an Internet connection, you can work around the issue by establishing an Ethernet connection, bringing the device within range of your previously configured Wi-Fi network, or signing in first with another available account.
- We are working on fixing the DWM memory leak introduced during the previous flight.
Please support us.
Vinero is counting heavily on your support. You can help the site continue to provide you with interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
According to Sergei Tkachenko, the last update was on the 10th. March 2021 on Windows 10.
About Sergei Tkachenko
Sergey Tkachenko is a Russian software developer who founded Winaero in 2011. In this blog Sergey writes about everything related to Microsoft, Windows and popular software. Follow him on Telegram, Twitter and YouTube.
how to install paint 3d in windows 10,3d painting software,uninstall paint windows 10,remove 3d viewer windows 10 powershell,Privacy settings,How Search works,Paint 3D,Computer application,3D painting software