Windows 10 has been out for some time now, and now we’re at 21H1 with the next update on the way. This update will add quite a few new features and improvements, and we’re here to list them all for your convenience. Blog Post: http://www.silicon-insider.com/2017/07/02/windows-10-version-21h1-update-iso-direct-download-from-microsoft/ So, this is a lot of information. I recommend printing this out and reading it over a few times so you can get an idea of the kind of things you’ll be doing. We’ve also included an actual copy of the guide below, if you’d prefer reading it
The Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update ISO (Direct Download from Microsoft) is available for direct download from Microsoft. The new update will bring in a lot of new features, including the long-awaited Dark Mode for File Explorer. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Microsoft has begun pushing out the Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update ISO (Direct Download from Microsoft) to all those who have been testing the new version of Windows 10 (build 21H1) in the Fast Ring of Windows Insider. The ISO can be used to create a bootable Windows 10 DVD or USB, and it can also be used to upgrade a previous version of Windows 10 to Version 21H1 using the free update process.. Read more about windows 10 version 21h1 download and let us know what you think.Microsoft has finally released the 20H2 version of Windows 10 for everyone. The latest feature update of Windows 10 mainly focuses on performance and security improvements that will enhance the entire operating system. The update will be distributed in stages, which means not everyone will receive the Windows 10 May 2021 Update on the same day. If you have a compatible device, you can download and install the May 2021 update through Windows Update, the media creation utility, and the update wizard. The official ISO images of Windows 10 version 21H1 are available for download. If you want to download the latest Windows 10 ISO, here are the official ways to get the 21H1 update to the May 2021 version directly from Microsoft’s server.
System requirements for Windows 10 version 20H2
- RAM: 2 GB RAM for 64-bit computers and 1 GB RAM for 32-bit computers.
- Storage: 20 GB free disk space on 64-bit systems and 16 GB free disk space on 32-bit systems.
- Screen Resolution : 800×600
- Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 1.0
- Intel processor: All processors up to 10. Generation, Intel Xeon E-22xx, Atom, Celeron and Pentium.
- AMD PROCESSOR : All processors up to seventh generation.
- Qualcomm Processor: Snapdragon 850 and 8cx.
Download Windows 10 Update 2021
The 21H1 version of Windows 10 will be distributed in stages and will not be installed automatically. Those who wish to upgrade immediately can do so by following the steps below.
- Press the Windows key combination + I to open the Settings application,
- Click on Update and Security, then Windows Update.
- Select Check for updates. If an update is available in your region, it will appear on the screen.
- Once the update to 21H1 for Windows 10 is available, you can download and install it now.
- Downloading the update files from the Microsoft server will take some time, depending on your internet speed and hardware resources.
- Then you must restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Message: If you have followed these steps and the Windows 10 feature update, version 21H1 is not showing up on your device, you may be experiencing compatibility issues and a protective measure is in place until we are sure the update has succeeded. Microsoft releases ISO files for every new version of Windows 10, including the May 2021 Windows 10 update. You can now download Windows 10 version 21H1 ISO directly from the Microsoft server by following the steps below.
Windows 10 20H2 Upgrade ISO Download
In this post, we talked about the different ways to download an ISO image of Windows 10 directly from a Microsoft server. You can download Windows 10 ISO from the direct link below or with the media creation utility, or you can visit the Microsoft website to download the ISO file.
Direct link to download Windows 10ISO
Below I have shared two links (for 64bit and 32 bit Windows) to download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO directly from Microsoft’s server.
Windows 10 ISO download withmedia creation tool
Microsoft has officially released a media creation utility to help you transition to Windows 10. Download an ISO file of the latest version or create Windows installation media. So, with the Windows Media Builder utility, you can easily download an ISO image of Windows 10 Build 19043 from Microsoft’s server.
- First, download the official Windows Media Creation Tool from this link.
- The size is about 18 MB. When the download is complete, run the Setup.exe file.
- First accept the license agreement. On the next screen, you will be asked if you want to upgrade your current Windows installation or create installation media (USB or DVD) for another system.
- Select the Create Installation Media radio button and click Next.
- On the next screen, first uncheck the Use recommended settings for this PC checkbox and select your preferred language, edition, and architecture (both) so that you can use the same Windows 10 ISO to install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows. Then click Next to continue,
- Here, select the ISO file as shown in the figure below and click Next.
- This sets the location where you want to save the Windows 10 ISO file.
- Specify the location and click Next. This starts the download of the ISO file for Windows 10 version 21H1.
The download process will take some time depending on the download speed of your internet. Once the 100% boot process is complete, click Finish, close the media creation utility, and open the location where you saved the Windows 10 ISO file.
Download the Windows 10 iso directly from the web browser
When we visit Microsoft’s website to download Windows 10 ISO, it forces us to open the Media Builder download page because it is also possible to download ISO images, but for Windows 10 users it is hidden. The site also allows you to download Windows 10 version 21H1 ISO files directly from Microsoft’s servers.
- Open a new tab in your Chrome browser.
- Then copy and paste this link to the Microsoft support site https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO into the address bar and press Enter.
- Now right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect.
- Click on the menu button with three dots in the top right corner and select Network Conditions under Other Tools.
- In the User Agent section, deactivate the Automatic selection option.
- Choose Safari – iPad iOS 13.2 from the User Agent drop-down menu.
- Refresh the page now if the browser does not automatically reload.
- That’s it. Now select the edition of Windows 10 you want and click the Confirm button.
- Then select the language of your product from the drop-down menu.
- Click (64-bit or 32-bit) to download an ISO image of Windows 10 21H1 and start the process.
That’s it, hopefully with these tips you can now download Windows 10 ISO directly from the Microsoft server. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post them in the comments. Read also to report this message The April 2019 Update is the next feature update for Windows 10 and a major upgrade for users of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro. This update brings new features and enhancements to Windows 10, including a new light theme, native USB Audio 2.0 support, and many more. This is a cumulative update and includes all of the updates from the past few months, and it’s smaller than we’ve seen in the past. It’s been out for a few days now, and with it, you can find a list of the changes the update includes here.. Read more about windows 10 21h1 download microsoft and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Windows 10 21h1 ISO?
Windows 10 (Version 21H1) is a popular operating system with many unique and useful features. You can download it from Microsoft’s website, but the Windows 10 (Version 21H1) ISO image itself is unavailable to download. And that can be a problem, because many Windows 10 users need to create a Windows 10 (Version 21H1) installation disc in order to install Windows 10 (Version 21H1) on multiple computers. The Windows 10 21H1 update is now available for download or as an ISO file. This article will show you where you can get it. Blog Details: The Windows 10 21H1 update is now available for download or as an ISO file. This article will show you where you can get it.
How do I download Windows 10 21h1?
The Windows 10 21H1 update (also known as Windows 10 version 1809) is the latest through Windows Update for users of the Insider Program. It includes new features and improvements, such as a new search interface, and also addresses some issues that were in Windows 10 versions 1803 and 1809. In this step-by-step tutorial, we show you how to determine whether your PC is ready for the update, how to prepare for installation, and how to download and install the update using the Media Creation Tool. The steps are the same: Step 1: Open “Windows Update” from the main “Settings” screen. Step 2: Click on the “Check for updates” button to start the upgrade. Step 3 Windows 10 has been a hot topic of debate over the past few days following the announcement of a new build, Windows 10 21H1. The excitement has slightly died down since the new build doesn’t contain much major changes outside of bug fixes and enhancements to features that we already know about. So, how do you download Windows 10 21H1?
How do I download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft website?
Microsoft has now made it possible for Windows 10 users to download ISO images of Windows 10 directly from the company’s servers. The images can then be used to either upgrade to Windows 10 or to do a clean install of the operating system. But, as it turns out, the download isn’t as simple as it sounds. Website: http://www.silicon-insider.com/blog/how-do-i-download-windows-10-iso-from-microsoft-website/ Article: https://web.archive.org/web/20170922095452/http://www.silicon-insider.com/blog/how-do-i-download-windows- Big Windows 10 updates are becoming a regularity, but when Microsoft announced the Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update in late May, the company said it would be the last major update of the year. The company wants to encourage people to update to Version 21H1 as soon as possible to improve their security. However, the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Version 21H1) is rolling out slowly, and some users still aren’t seeing the update on their devices.
windows 10 version 21h1 downloadwindows 10 21h1 download isowindows 10 21h1 download microsoftwindows 10 downloadwindows 10 21h1 iso download 64-bitwindows 10 21h1 iso download microsoft,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,windows 10 version 21h1 download,feature update to windows 10 version 21h1 download,windows 10 21h1 download iso,windows 10 21h1 download microsoft,windows 10 download,windows 10 21h1 iso download 64-bit,windows 10 21h1 iso download microsoft,windows 10 latest version